The 5 candidates were hosted by the Collingswood Educational Advocacy Group (CEAG) and NJ Pen.
The stream was split into 2 parts.
Part One Included:
- Candidate Introductions
- Improving Communication with the community
- The Bond Referendum for the stadium project failed- where do we go from here?
Part Two Included:
- https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/news/2018/03/14/south-jersey-students-educators-walk-out-wake-parkland-shooting/419864002/Students’ Rights
- School Security
- The Candidates’ Value of The Arts in Education
- The Candidates’ Value of Athletics in Education
- Improving outdoor learning spaces
- The newly launched Equity Committee
- Grade-Level Schools
- The availability of Extracurricular Activities to Homeschool Students
More about the Candidate Forum here: